Fri, May 13|
Men and Mental Health Speaker Series
We are providing an egoless platform to have open and candid dialogue about the current state of men and mental health in our culture and how it impacts our community.
Time & Location
May 13, 2022, 7:00 PM
Orlando, 325 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
About The Event
Join us for a dynamic conversation focusing on men and mental health. The event will feature a panel of industry leaders who will spearhead the conversation and share insights from a unique prospective. Participants will then go into breakout groups to discuss various topics in an egoless setting.
- Pernell Bush, LCSW, CNP
- Mathew Jean, LMFT
- Montigus Jackson, LMHC, CAMS
Topics of discussion will include:
- Eliminating stigmas associated with mental health
- How to identify if you are currently experiencing mental health issues
- Understanding the therapeutic process
- Proper protocol in seeking mental health assistance
- The state of mental health in our community
* Lights bites and beverages will be served
The event will be followed by a social gathering (location will be disclosed immediately following our scheduled programming)
This event is presented by Route 7 Orlando in partnership with Tru Friends, Inc.