Fri, Sep 13|
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph
Men & Mental Health - Route 7 Orlando Inc. Speaker Series
An ego-less platform to have open and candid dialogue about the current state of men and mental health in our culture and how it impacts our community.
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2019, 7:00 PM
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph , 325 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801, USA
About The Event
Men and Mental Health - Route 7 Orlando Inc. Speaker Series
Friday, September 13th, 2019
Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando
To provide an egoless platform to have open and candid dialogue about the current state of men and mental health in our culture and how it impacts our community.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Mental health statistics
- Mental health issues affecting men: Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Psychosis & Schizophrenia, eating disorders
- Eliminating stigmas associated with mental health
- How to identify if you are currently experiencing mental health issues
- Proper protocol in seeking mental health assistance
- The state of mental health in our community
Route 7 Orlando Inc. is a nonprofit organization focused on positively impacting the Central Florida community. We are “A network of gentlemen driven to promote growth amongst the community and each other.” Our values are: Accountability, Community Service and Collaboration. Through our Speaker Series we collaborate with subject matter experts to present on topics discussed during our Accountability Meetings.
- Pernell M.J. Bush, MSW, CNP – Key Counseling Solutions LLC
- Mathew Jean, LMFT – Beach Stone Counseling
- Montigus Jackson, LMHC, CAMS – Starting Pointe Counseling Services, LLC